Traditional Murphy Cabinet Bed Pekoe by Arason Furniture
Medium brown finish on Poplar veneer lets the beauty of the grain show through. We call this Pekoe to reflect its warm amber hues of strong tea. Detailed six-inch brass handles blend with contemporary or traditional rooms.
The new Flip Top style cabinet bed gives sleepers more headroom while keeping a low, easy to-use top surface. Simply slide items to the back to flip open the top. Latches and safety chain are hidden inside for a clean exterior. The solid sleeping platform makes a comfortable bed - no springs, no rolling to the middle, and no "bar-in-your-back."
- Free-standing cabinet, no need to bolt to floor or wall
- Plenty of head room
- Specialty hinges allow top to open without having to remove items from top
- Comfortable mattress
- Roomy storage drawer for pillows or blankets
- Pekoe finish
- Usable top surface
- Low cost alternative to the Murphy bed
- Supports 500 pounds
- Easy to open and close
- Full Size: W 58" x H 36" x D 25", opens to 75"
- Queen Size: W 64" x H 39" x D 25", opens to 81"
Cabinet bed comes with a tri-fold, high resilient foam mattress. This is a 6" thick mattress with 4" of base foam and 2" of softer foam on the top. Three mattress segments are sewn together and do not separate when laid flat. Mattress accordion folds to fit into the cabinet.