Brussels Murphy Cabinet Bed by Arason Furniture
Dramatic circular molding adorns the Brussels style. This bold circular molding design is inspired by 18th century European furniture. Available in three popular finishes, white, charcoal grey and ash. This cabinet bed has a 50 inch wide x 5-1/2 inch deep drawer for storing pillows or bedding. Felt covered runners and fold out legs support the fold-down front panel when open. No need to remove objects from the top of the cabinet to use the bed. Simply move items towards the back, lift the flip top, open slide bolts to release the front panel. The flip top gives the sleeper more head room and special hardware keeps it in an upright position. The cabinet bed is an extraordinarily comfortable concelaed bed with a 40% smaller foot print than a sleeper sofa.
- Free-standing cabinet, no need to bolt to floor or wall
- Plenty of head room
- Flip-Top hinges allow top to open without having to remove items from top
- Only 39 inches high
- Comfortable queen size mattress
- Roomy 9" storage drawer for pillows or blankets
- Usable top surface
- Low cost alternative to the Murphy bed
- Supports 500 pounds
- Easy to open and close
- Dimensions W 64" x H 39.75" x D 25", opens to 81"
Cabinet bed comes with a tri-fold, high resilient foam mattress. This is a 6" thick mattress with 4" of base foam and 2" of softer foam on the top. Three mattress segments are sewn together and do not separate when laid flat. Mattress accordion folds to fit into the cabinet.